To connect to a Firebox with factory-default settings, use these default Wi-Fi settings:
- SSID — The Firebox model plus the last part of the wireless MAC address. For example: T55-W-A1:B2:C3
- Password — The Firebox serial number (including the dash). The Wi-Fi password is case-sensitive.
In addition, these settings are enabled by default:
- 2.4 GHz radio enabled
- ath1 wireless interface enabled and bridged to the Firebox Trusted interface
- Wireless Mode — 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b
- Encryption (Authentication) — WPA2 Only (PSK)
- Encryption algorithm — AES
To run the Setup Wizard on the Firebox after you have connected through the wireless connection, open your web browser and go to https://10.0.1.1:8080.
For more information, see Quick Start — Set Up a New Firebox