WatchGuard Customer Support is available to all customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. For a full explanation of our support hours, please review our Support Program Overview.
All WatchGuardONE Partners have access to support 24x7 and response times are based on the level associated with your company’s achievements. For further information, see the WatchGuardONE Channel Partner Program or contact your regional sales team.
You can contact Customer Support through the WatchGuard Support Center or by phone. For details, see Contact Support.
• For technical or account-related issues that do not need an urgent or critical response, use the WatchGuard Support Center to open a support case.
• For urgent or critical technical or account-related problems, contact us by phone.
What if I need support in another language other than English?
WatchGuard offers support in these languages during local business hours:
• English • Spanish • French • Italian • Japanese • Chinese (Simplified)
Will I receive live call support with my WatchGuard Support subscription?
Customers with a Basic Security, Standard Support, Gold Support, or Total Security subscription may at peak times have their cases queued for a call back from a Customer Support technician. For customer’s experiencing critical issues, we strive to provide live call support, although it is best effort based on case volume and technician availability. Critical cases that are queued for callback are given the highest return call priority. For all other non-critical issues, WatchGuard Customer Support response times will be based on:
• The order in which the case has been received
• Priority, based on the issue reported
• The Targeted Response Time for the device or your account.