After you configure AuthPoint MFA for Outlook, users might constantly receive a Need Password message from Outlook and need to retype their domain passphrase.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue on an impacted workstation:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Open the Windows Start menu and click the settings icon.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Access work or school.
5. If your domain is listed under Connect, select it and click Disconnect.
7. Click Connect and follow the prompts to re-add your account.
8. Open Outlook and verify that the issue is resolved.